Free module Mobile Settings Management is released
Created by host in 6/13/2012 10:35:00 PM
This module provides a simple solution for building Mobile web site for DotNetNuke.
This module provides a simple solution for building Mobile web site for DotNetNuke. It can detect mobile devices and change the page skin and module container dynamically. It can also display the modules only related with detected devices and hide other modules. For modules from ZLDNN.COM such as DNNArticle, Advanced Business Directory, it can change module settings of those modules by detected mobile devices. In this way, those modules can use templates and other settings for mobile devices.
By using this product, you need not have to build pages or sub portals for mobile devices. It’s very easy to use. You can set up your web site for mobile devices in minutes.
- It will detect mobile devices by comparing the user agent with defined patterns. It uses the features built in DotNetNuke 6.1.5+. You can define custom patterns easily.
- You can define theme that can relate with one or more mobile devices. A theme includes the skin of a page and the container of the modules in the page.
- You can set modules in a page that will be shown for mobile devices.
- You can define module settings of supported modules for mobile devices.
Supported modules for changing module settings
- DNNArticle 9.8+
- Advanced Business Directory 2.9+
- Advanced News Feed 6.5+
You can visit http://www.zldnn.com by using desktop browsers and mobile phone to see the different of the UI.
The comment feature is locked by administrator.