Module Wrapper 7.0
Aggregate modules into dynamically generated table. You can build more complex pages by using this module.
Now Support DNN 9.2
It's NOT ONLY a wrapper. It has MORE functions than you expect.
The Module is listed in the ten commercial modules in the new book DotNetNuke For Dummies.
From version 5.7, it uses C# as program language.
The basic function of Module Wrapper is to generate a dynamically table and inject existing modules into the cells of the table. The injected modules can be in any pages of the portal or even the host. The most recent version of Module Wrapper is 5.7.0. It support DotNetNuke 5.2+.
- Allows you to create more complex and good looking sites quickly and easily.
- Allows you to configure the layout of modules in a single pane.
- Overcomes the pane limitation of skins.
- Is invisible but superiour.
||Nested module container
It injects modules into a nested table to help you build more complex page.
It can inject modules from same page, same site or same host. It will automatically hide the injected module that is in the same page.
It has friendly edition user interface. It is very easy to build a complex page.
It can make injected modules rolling. You can set rolling direction, speed etc.
Manual Scroll Support
It can add scroll bars to the injected modules. You can set the color and style of scroll bars.
You can add decorations to cells, such as border color and style.
You can select a background image for module wrapper to build more beautiful page.
You can reuse your complex layout by using import/export functions.
It supports Inter-Module Communication(IMC).
No more configuration
Need not modify DotNetNuke core. Need not any configuration.
It supports rows span and columns span. You can build complex layout like below:
- Configurable: You can set the number of rows and columns, column's width and row's height.
- Support nested layout building: Module Wrapper 4.0 supports row span and column span. You can create nest table. If you use version before 4.0, you can inject another module wrapper instance into a module wrapper to build more complex page.
- Support marquee: you can make each injected module rolling. The rolling zone’s height, width and rolling speed, direction can be set.
- Support manual scroll: scroll bars can be added to injected modules to save page space.
- Support localization
- Support Inter-Module Communication (IMC): you can enable/disable IMC. If the IMC is enabled, Module Wrapper instance becomes an inter-module event router.
- No need modify Dotnetnuke core, no more configuration.
- You can set background color for each cell.
- You can set border style and color for each cell.
- You can select a background image for Module Wrapper.
- You can change the style of scroll bar of manual scroll type. It's very easy: double click color textbox to select color.
Improvements in 4.6.6:
- Using DIV as wrapper container: using div as wrapper container. Please some settings are not supported in this mode.
Improvements in 4.6.5:
- Improvement of scroll feature.
New features and improvements in 4.6.3:
- A new sub module helps to copy Module Wrapper and injected modules to pages.
- Support css for each container cell.
- Support AJAX: such new features in DotNetNuke 4.5.x such as inline editor are supported by Module Wrapper 4.5.
- Improvement of postback support.
- Improvement of action button injection.