The Advanced Biz Map integrates Google map API V3 into DotNetNuke to provide map service for DotNetNuke web site.
The Biz Map includes four modules:
Advanced Biz Map: you can create maps, markers, layers and icons in the main module.
Advanced Biz Map – Map View: you can set the Map View to show a map. It supports template. And it allows you to show maps, street view, side bar and direction search in other modules such as HTML/Text.
Advanced Biz Map – Map List: it shows list of maps in any page you want. Each item links to a Map View to show the map when a user clicks the link.
Advanced Biz Map – Marker List: it shows marker list of a map in any page you want. Each item links to a Map View to show the map when a user clicks the link.
- Using Google Map API V3. Need not security key.
- Manage several maps in one module.
- Integrate geo coding to get latitude and longitude by address.
- You can add locations into one map.
- There can be different locations for different levels.
- Support layers. You can add more than one layer on a map. The layers can be traffic overlay, GEO RSS, KML or Google fusion table layer.
- You can set description for each location. The description can be shown when the mark is clicked.
- It supports map layout template. You can define map layout. It supports to show maps in other modules such as HTML/Text.
- It supports direction search, street view, side bar and icon list. You can put those elements into other modules such as HTML/Text.
- You can set custom icons.
- Data import: It supports data import from CSV file, SQL statement or existing Business Map or Business Map2.
- The map list module can show map information in a data list. And each item can be linked to a Map View instance to show the map.
- The Marker List module can show information of markers of a map in a data list. Each item can be linked to a Map View instance to show the selected marker.
- Export/Import: it implements IPortal interface of DNN core. You can imports map data easily.
- Search: it supports DNN core search. The maps and markers can be indexed by DNN core search engine.
- “From“ and “To“ tokens from Pop up template.
- KML, GEO RSS files upload.
- Display multi layers on one map.
- Double click the map to change street view.
- SEO friendly. Using map information to fill the SEO fields of Map View page.